The Resident Club

The spectacular 20,000 sq. ft. Resident Club is the social hub of eQuinelle. Enjoy a summer dip in the outdoor pool while inside  awaits a wealth of social and recreational amenities. A Billiards Room. A Yoga Room and state-of-the-art Exercise Room. And an Indoor Gymnasium. For quieter times, relax  in the Library. Enjoy a game in the Cards Room or pursue your  favourite hobby in the Arts & Crafts Room.

The Golf Course

Consistently ranked the top public golf course in the Ottawa area by the Ottawa Golf community, eQuinelle’s award-winning golf club was designed for golfers of all levels. The spectacular layout features five sets of tees on each hole, strategically-sculpted fairways, large and undulating greens, a number of pristine bunkers, and natural hazards that add to the golfing experience.

The Golf Clubhouse

With dedicated facilities for both residents and golfers, the eQuinelle Clubhouse is the social hub and gathering place of the community.  The clubhouse was designed by award-winning architect Barry Hobin and offers a lounge, the Fireside Grill, banquet facilities, and many more amenities.

The Dining

Don’t feel like making dinner? You can always dine at the Fireside Grill where a delicious menu awaits. Or hop in the car and head into Kemptville where you can enjoy fine dining at The Branch, or a more casual meal at Salamanders.

The Shopping

Kemptville’s charming Main Street offers a selection of stores, shops and services, from Betty’s Boutique to Escape Salon & Spa. Do your weekly grocery shopping and pick up whatever other staples you need at WalMart, Shoppers Drug Mart and Independent.

The Walking Trails

Living at eQuinelle, you are surrounded by nature on every side, all made easily accessible through the 150+ km network of trails that let you walk, jog, or cycle through the lush landscape  of the Kemptville area. But eQuinelle’s own outdoor amenities are just as extensive.   A community park satisfies both the young and young at heart.   And when the snow falls, there’s also great cross-country skiing available on the paths that wind through the eQuinelle golf course.

The Rideau River

One of Kemptville’s greatest natural attractions, the Rideau River is a prominent feature of the eQuinelle landscape, and a great source of entertainment and enjoyment for boaters, anglers and water sports enthusiasts of every sort.

The Health & Wellness Centre

The eQuinelle Health & Wellness Centre accommodates doctors’ offi  ces, a pharmacy and physiotherapy – all so close to your home that a doctor’s appointment will hardly interrupt your day. And the Kemptville Hospital is just minutes away.

The Community Park

For some walks, you don’t need a destination. But when the grandchildren
are visiting, there’s no better place to head to than the community park.
Here there are diversions enough to satisfy both the young and young at heart with a playground, climbing structure, splash-pad and basketball courts.

Sales Office Hours

Monday to Thursday 12pm - 7pm
Friday 11am – 5pm
Saturday and Sunday 12pm - 5pm
(Closed on Holidays)

Contact Information

Tel: 613-258-6488
Email: mtessarolo@eqhomes.ca

Location Map

74 Equinelle Drive,
Kemptville , ON , off County Road 44

Register

Quick Move-ins

Looking to find a home in the Ottawa area and move in quickly? View our selection of complete, ready-for-you inventory homes. Save thousands with 30, 60 and 90 day closings.

Click to find out more about the eQ Homes Pro Builder Rating
Click for the BBB Business Review of this TBD in Ottawa ON

Testimonials

“I had seen a model home that I had fallen in love with and that’s the one I ended up buying so it worked out very well…”

“What appealed to me most in the bungalow was the use of space. It was extremely well designed…”

“The sales process was easy…they just went out of their way to make sure I got that home that I wanted…”

Judy
eQ Homes Bungalow Owner

Stay up-to-date with eQ Homes

By clicking this box or by completing this Registration Form for eQ Homes Inc., I expressly provide my consent to receive electronic messages from eQ Homes retroactively, today and in the future for any projects by eQ Homes. I understand that I may withdraw my consent by unsubscribing at any time.

Copyright © 2018 eQ Homes. All rights reserved. *Prices subject to change without notice E&OE. **All Renderings are artists concept.
The ENERGY STAR® mark is administered and promoted in Canada by Natural Resources Canada. Used with permission.
Site design and branding by  G Ryan Design | PRIVACY POLICY